IBS Patient Handout #1
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is one of the most common digestive disorders in the US. It affects 1 out of 5 adults.
Acupuncture can be an effective modality to address many of the common symptoms associated with it. We know that, but do our patients?
These handouts are helpful to effectively inform your patients as to how acupuncture can help. They are loaded with tips, techniques and information that they can use for self-care and share with others.
Use them in various ways:
- Feature them in racks through-out your office
- Hand them out at healthcare events
- Mail them to active and inactive patients with a letter informing them about the far-reaching benefits that acupuncture has to offer
- Send them to local practitioners, asking them to display them at their clinics
- These are the perfect patient WellNews newsletters that target a specific imbalance.
- What is IBS?
- Common symptoms associated with IBS
- The Eastern and Western view of IBS
- What is IBS Awareness month?
- Three acupressure point images and locations
- We even saved room for you to personalize with your own clinic information. Just open up a Word document, type your information into it, and print onto these handouts!
Pack of 50.