Acupuncture Health Screenings e-book
Acupuncture Health Screenings (AHS) are a great way to reach out to the community, bring attention to your practice and get new patients. AHS give you a powerful way to educate your community about the far-reaching benefits that acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) have to offer. While you’re doing this, there’s a good chance you’ll grow your practice as well.
This e-book is designed to walk you through the process from beginning to end, so that you can get the most out of doing an AHS. It's a 26-page e-book loaded with great information guaranteed to get you new patients!
Here's what you'll get:
- What is an Acupuncture Health Screening?
- Why do an Acupuncture Health Screening?
- How to prepare for your AHS
- How to set up an effective AHS
- Tips for a more successful AHS
- The survey: An important tool for your AHS
- Getting the WOW factor
- Getting patients into your clinic
- How a Health Pass can help
- A few pointers for creating your Health Pass
- Ways to increase your success