I have some important questions for you. Think carefully as you answer:
- Do you want to earn the money you deserve with your acupuncture skills, but don't know how to find your next new patient(s)?
- Are your patients falling out of care after a few treatments?
- Have you ever spent too much time or money marketing your practice, and not generating a good return on investment?
- Have you lost sleep wondering how to grow your practice to eliminate debt and make a comfortable living?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then I have good news for you:
There is a SOLUTION...
Thousands of practitioners have struggled trying to find the proper marketing strategies to help them grow their practice.
Does this sound familiar?
What we learn in school is truly amazing, it helped us become the best practitioner possible.
But it’s a fact, you can’t help people if they don’t schedule appointments with you in your clinic!
That’s what you want to do – help as many people as you can with this ancient and powerful medicine. It isn’t good enough for you to just “get by”.
There are specific marketing strategies that you can introduce into your clinic that will allow you to grow exponentially. When put into place, these strategies will have new patients streaming to your door and inactive patients returning for further treatment.
So, how do you bring more patients to your practice?
The good news is there are many ways to do this, but the ONE tool that every practitioner should know about is hosting an “Acupuncture Happy Hour” event using the 20-20-2 Technique.
What is an “Acupuncture Happy Hour” event and the 20-20-2 Technique?
Acupuncture Happy Hour is a patient attraction event that you would host at your clinic, or another location (ex. yoga studio, chiropractor's office, etc). It’s a great way to get exposure for your practice and attract new patients.
The 20-20-2 Technique is what you do at the happy hour event. It’s a step-by-step process that walks you through everything you need to do to get a warm prospect transformed into a first-time paying patient.
Here are 4 ways Acupuncture Happy Hour (AHH) will help your practice grow:
2) Hosting an AHH event is a perfect opportunity to reconnect with patients who have fallen out of care. Contact your inactive patients and invite them to your event.
If you have ever wanted to expand your practice and get an influx of new patients, using the 20-20-2 Technique is the way to do that.
Hosting an event like this works!
Jeffrey Grossman, EAMP