HIV/AIDS - Education Card
Education cards are a powerful way to introduce patients to the variety of imbalances that acupuncture can address and a great way to illustrate the far ranging affects of acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
We offer education cards on 30 common health conditions. Each card addresses a particular health condition in clear, succinct, straightforward language that educate your patients and potential patients regarding a specific condition or concern according to Chinese medical theories.
Here are a few ways to use them:
- Use as a hands-on education tool with your active patients. It can be helpful to discuss the information on the education card during a visit with your patient helping them to understand the benefits acupuncture can offer for their particular condition.
- Display the cards in a rack in your waiting room. As patients wait, they will notice them and pick a title of interest for themselves or a friend.
- Send 3-6 cards that are pertinent to the type of care a local health care provider offers. For example, send a few education cards on Acupuncture & Pain to any Physical Therapists that you know or send a few Acupuncture & Cancer Care education cards to an Oncologist in your community, along with a letter of introduction explaining the type of care you offer. Don't forget to place your business card along with them.
- If a patient mentions that a friend or family member could benefit from acupuncture, but they haven't made an appointment with you yet, send your patient home with the education card that addresses the particular concern. Be sure to either stamp or put a label on the back of the education card with your name and clinic information (there is room on all the cards for your personal identification).
- Display the cards in a rack at a health fair where you have a booth or table. The cards will introduce attendees to the different conditions that acupuncture can address. They are a great conversation starter!
3.5 x 9, full color on both sides printed on heavy card stock. Pack of 50.