Set of All Brochures (15 Titles)
Promote your practice without lifting a finger. Our brochures have:
- Titles that grab attention
- Subjects that peak interest
- Clear, effective, non-technical writing
- Space for you to personalize
- Authoritative references
How best to use your Brochure purchase:
- Include a “What is acupuncture?” or “Your first visit” brochure along with intake forms that you send to a new patient.
- Hand Out the “Acupuncture Questions and Answers” brochure between the first and the second visits.
- After a series of visits, mail our “Wellness Care” or “Your Body is a Garden” brochures to active patients educating them on the longevity of acupuncture care. You can also send them to patients who have not been in for while.
- Distribute the “What is Acupuncture?”, “Acupuncture Questions & Answers” and “Acupuncture & Modern Research” brochures to other health care practitioners to educate about the benefits and accessibility of acupuncture.
- Mail the “Acupuncture & Modern Research” brochure to MD’s with whom you are interested in building referral partnerships. This is an excellent brochure that documents the science and research behind acupuncture.
- Display and hand them out at external events such as health fairs, wellness workshops, presentations, networking events, health classes for patients etc.
- Drop off “Acupuncture & Women’s Health” and “Acupuncture & Men’s Health” or “Acupuncture & Sports” at gyms, local sports clubs or mail them out to local personal trainers in your community.
- Mail the “Children and Acupuncture” along with a letter of introduction to pediatricians, doulas, or family practice physicians in your community.
- Display “Acupuncture Needles: Do they Hurt?” at health fairs and health classes and place in your waiting room.
- What is Acupuncture?
- Questions & Answers
- Modern Research
- Your First Visit
- Acupuncture and Children
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Acupuncture and Sports
- Different Styles of Acupuncture
- Wellness Care
- Your Body is a Garden
- Men's Health & Acupuncture
- Women's Health & Acupuncture
- Acupuncture & Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Acupuncture Needles: Do they Hurt?
- Steps of Care Brochure
50 of each title, 14 titles all together, 8 1/2 x 11 full color brochures